Thursday, April 17, 2008

They do work..!

Just a moment to let you know what this product has done for me. I am 55 years old and work 12 hour days in Retail management. It takes a lot out of you . I had given up on feeling better and figured I would be resigned to sore feet and back all the time. I had taken vitamins in the past but usually in pill form(5-6) in a handful at a time. I had stopped taking them for years because of the cost and the time involved every day digging them out. I found Vemma the liquid product and have been taking it for 7 months. I did feel a difference within 2 weeks. Then the benifits just got better. Pain I had disappeared and I started having ENERGY I hadn't felt in years. So to say the least it WORKED.. Did what it said and I mean really did it .. finally a product that comes through on the hype!

Try it.

No comments: